We have partnered with a global leading construction consultancy business. Their head office for the region is based in Dubai, however this role will be site based, across the UAE. We need candidates who will be flexible with location. This is an exciting time to join a reputable name in the industry, as the construction market in the Middle East tops over $1trillion in contract awards in 2022.
This role is site based reporting to the Regional Directors.
Responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, negotiating, and revising contracts that involve the purchase or sale of goods or services such as equipment, materials, supplies, or products.
- Oversee the preparation and revision of contracts that involve the purchase of sale of goods and services.
- Handle the acquisition, distribution, and store of equipment and supplies.
- Dispose of unclaimed property.
- Oversee proposal planning and administration of contracts.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Prepare contract briefs and revisions summarizing contractual requirements and budgets.
- Track authorizations and correspondence.
- Maintain detailed and organized files.
- Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
- Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications, payment schedules.
- Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status, facilitate contractor meetings.
- Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations.
- Perform closing activities as needed.
- Track payments and deadlines.
- Analyze and mitigate risk.
- Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy.
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- LLM or LLB (essential)
- 10 years experience
- Middle East project experience
- Consultancy experience desired, however would take from contractor should the qualification & experience match
- Degree holder from UK or European university
Please note we can not send profiles to our client without matching the strict qualification criteria above.This is essential for client approval on the projects.
If you are interested, please your cv to email@example.com